A weekend of riverside family fun on the gorgeous green of Potters Fields Park right next to Tower Bridge!
Your weekend programme includes:
- The best new troubadour and folk sounds on the Boatshed Stage (Saturday & Sunday, 12pm-7pm)
- Soapbox Science, on the riverside at London Bridge City Pier "bringing female scientists from the lab onto the streets" (Saturday, 2pm-4pm)
- Professor Kayoss, creator of the Save the World Club, with his recycling bicycle show (Saturday, 1.15pm-3.30pm)
- Get up and close to the animals of Vauxhall City Farm (Saturday & Sunday, 12pm-7pm)
- Clay modelling workshops on endangered species at the Whale of a Time (Saturday & Sunday, 12pm-6pm)
- Blue Ribbon Village stalls (Saturday & Sunday 12pm-7pm)
- Join Team Polar Bear or Team Husky for games with Unicorn Theatre's Arctic Adventure (Saturday & Sunday 12pm-6pm)
- Create a beautiful flower head dress with florist Nicky Doodson (Sunday, 12pm-6pm))
- Be transformed by our fabulous facepainters from The Big Brush (Saturday, 12pm-6pm)
- Thunderous drumming by Rhythms of the City (Saturday, 12.15p[m-1.15pm)
- The one and only Spurting Man by Avanti Display, which must be the UK’s funniest piece of street theatre (Sunday, 1.55pm-3.45pm)
- Plus opportunities to unlock the Thames on two wheels with Santander Cycles' ‘Summer of Cycling' Spinning Classes (Saturday & Sunday, hourly, 40mins, 12pm-6pm)
On Sunday 6 September, join the crowds celebrating Colombia Day. There will be a Colombian food village selling delicious traditional dishes, you can enjoy Colombian music and join in a rousing cheer for the arrival of the biggest Tall Ship in the world, ARC Gloria which will come through Tower Bridge at approximately 7pm.