Heritage Project Manager
Thames Festival Trust is looking for a Heritage Project Manager to work on an exciting new heritage project called The Islanders. The industrial and community heritage of Silvertown and North Woolwich. The project has been awarded funding via the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
Thames Festival Trust is an arts organisation delivering festivals, stand-alone commissions, river-based events, heritage projects and education programmes. We have a twenty-one-year track record of using learning, culture and creativity to amaze, excite and inform. Our work helps bring communities together, originally around the River Thames, and now in cities across the UK and the world. The Trust is committed to producing excellent work and we strive to improve access and increase diversity across the Arts & Culture sector.
The Project Manager for The Islanders will work with our Director, Adrian Evans, and will be responsible for all elements of the project’s administration and delivery, ensuring that the project meets its objectives and that it comes in on time and within budget.
This project will be promoted as part of Totally Thames 2021, our annual season of events taking place along the River Thames in London during September.
How to Apply
Deadline for applications:
- Tuesday 13 October 2020 at 6pm.
- Short-listed applicants will be contacted on Thursday 15 October 2020.
- Thursday 22 October
- Interviews will be held over Zoom
To apply: Download the full job description [Word | PDF].
- Please email a covering letter (no more than two pages) setting out how your experience and skills match the requirements of this role and how you will contribute to making this a successful project.
- Please enclose your CV, details of two referees (who will not be contacted prior to interview).
- Please complete our equal opportunities monitoring form [Word].