Tide Changers: Lilith
An installation exploring life, death and the Thames via the Woolwich Foot Tunnel.
Sculptor Ros Burgin presents 'Lifelines' - a new artwork exploring the issues of marine pollution and climate change. Please note that this installation…
This is an animated cabinet of curiosities, exploring our relationship with the Thames, featuring objects from the river bed and reactions to them.
Enter Ghost by Judith Bingham
An atmospheric trumpet solo filmed on location at Tilbury Fort, Essex.
A powerful beam of light projects the sound of Longplayer, a 1000-year long musical composition, across the River Thames.
You can now build your own festival plan to make sure you don't miss a thing!
- Create an account if you aren't already a Team Thames member
- Search our What's On using the filters to find all your fave events
- Select 'Add to festival planner' to add the event to you schedule
- Select 'View my festival planner' to see your schedule
- Not only can you view this on any device, you can also download your plan to a PDF to print!
As simple as that!
See you on the river.
Read, Watch & Listen
Docu-series: A Mudlark’s Feast
We head down to Woods' Quay to join mudlark Nicola White on an immersive talk, matching finds with sensory experience of delicious tastes and aromas from…
London Sheep Drive: 9 Years, 1 Bridge & a Pack of Digestives
The River We Live On is a digital content series focusing the people, places and causes that make our rivers so unique.
Sing for Water: 20 Years on the River
Sing for Water celebrates 20 years! The programme has so far raised 1.2 million pounds for WaterAid projects.
reichholdarts.com [aerial banner]