Tide Changers: In the Offing, the Sea & Sky Were Welded
A photography series produced by visual artist Sonam Tobgyal
Sing for Water
Sing for Water celebrates 20 years! The programme has so far raised 1.2 million pounds for WaterAid projects.
MSCTY x Thames
A sonic journey along the River Thames
Flowing Words: Wapping
Outdoor riverside creative writing workshop led by writer inspired by histories, memories, dreams of the River Thames
Cousin Lane Foreshore Walk
Come and see the City of London foreshore which provides a different viewpoint of human occupation in the area over the millennia since the Ice Age.
You can now build your own festival plan to make sure you don't miss a thing!
- Create an account if you aren't already a Team Thames member
- Search our What's On using the filters to find all your fave events
- Select 'Add to festival planner' to add the event to you schedule
- Select 'View my festival planner' to see your schedule
- Not only can you view this on any device, you can also download your plan to a PDF to print!
As simple as that!
See you on the river.
Read, Watch & Listen
The Islanders: Shorts
Watch our series of short films about the people and places that make Silvertown so unique.
Docu-series: Classic Boat Festival
Our team checked out St. Katharine Docks for the Classic Boat Festival's 12th year to see what all the hubbub is about.
Chats 2021: How Biodiversity Impacts Our Lives
Amy Pryor (Technical Director, Thames Estuary Partnership) and Steve Colclough (Director, Colclough & Coates Aquatic Consultants) chat about how important…
reichholdarts.com [aerial banner]