These images may appear on our website and email newsletters, in our printed materials produced for promotional purposes including leaflets, posters and adverts, in materials sent out to the media, or in reports to funding bodies. We will not include personal email or postal addresses, or telephone or fax numbers on our website or in printed publications. Please note that websites can be seen throughout the world, and not just in the United Kingdom, where UK law applies.
We ask all photographers to adhere to all legal requirements and will help in any way to facilitate conversations with parties that wish to not be included in the distributed content.
- Totally Thames promotional images: Publications, websites and other media outlets are free to use any promotional images supplied on a non-commercial basis to promote the festival and the event. Any commercial use needs to be agreed with the event producer. All images require a credit for the festival, event and photographer.
- Thames Festival Trust content: Any video, images or other content produced by Thames Festival Trust can be used with permission on a non-commercial basis to promote the festival and the event. Any commercial use needs to be agreed with the photographer or videographer. All images require a credit for the festival, event and photographer.
Conditions of Attendance & Use
Attendance of any Thames Festival Trust event that has the above signage is an agreement to be included in any photography that is being executed and delivered to our networks with a fair use to promote our organisations.
- All images will be kept on file while it holds a fair use and will be deleted after.
- We will not use the photographs or film for any other purposes than those mentioned above.
- Copyright of photographs taken will remain with the organisation &/or the photographer.
The below documents are to be displayed at any event or venue participating. Thames Festival Trust will only take responsibility for consent when an official festival photographer is present.