What you’ll need
- 1 x A3 heavy white cartridge paper or cream sugar paper.
- 1 x A3 black card or paper.
- 5 x readymix, powder or poster paint: red, yellow, white, blue and brown.
- Photo of a tropical sunset.
- 1 x thick paintbrush brush.
- PVA glue.
- Mixing palette.
- 1 x Chalk or pastel.
- Mixing pallette.
- Old cloth or kitchen roll.
- Wet the paper all over. Paint the sunset with ready mix paint, moving your brush horizontally.
- On the back of the black paper, draw the outlines of the beach and trees with chalk or pastel. Cut them out and stick them down with PVA glue.
- Add a silhouette boat and some birds to bring your picture to life.