One of the lost rivers of London, Counters Creek – and the path it once ran – has a rich and colourful industrial history. Converted into the Kensington Canal in 1824, it was filled two decades later to allow the West London Railway to be laid on the site. A small section remained in water to allow barges to access the Imperial Gas Company and, later, Lots Road Power Station. This walk will follow the route of Counters Creek, and look at what is left of the river and the industries it served. Hosted by Hammersmith and Fulham Historic Buildings Group.